Great to see his smiling face again! I sure it is a thrill for you too and to hear him laugh! Continuing to keep you in my prayers.Sandy
He is so adorable! So wonderful to see him smile!! Always thinking and praying for you all! Jodi, Kendal, Christian, Jordan, & Jackson
One day at a time, sweet JesusThat's all I ask of youJust give me the strength To do every day what I have to do...(M. Wilkins, K. Kristofferson)
Great to see his smiling face again! I sure it is a thrill for you too and to hear him laugh! Continuing to keep you in my prayers.
ReplyDeleteSandy
He is so adorable! So wonderful to see him smile!! Always thinking and praying for you all! Jodi, Kendal, Christian, Jordan, & Jackson
ReplyDeleteOne day at a time, sweet Jesus
ReplyDeleteThat's all I ask of you
Just give me the strength
To do every day what I have to do...
(M. Wilkins, K. Kristofferson)