I think I got my fathers day gift early this year. Kade opened his eyes again, they have been closed since Thursday. I ran around the room turning off lights and closing shades just to make it easier on him. Such beautiful blue eyes. I could tell that he he was struggling just to open them, but he wasn't about to stop trying. We got about five 3 second peeps on those baby blues. Now he is resting peacefully.
Truly a gift from God.
Here is a video from the day Kade was born. Big sister was so proud! Seeing Kade open his eyes today reminded me of when he opened them for the first time.
Saturday, June 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Sounds like things are going pretty good. I'm so proud of Hanna and how she handled seeing her little brother. I know how much she loves him and she did an awesome job!! Good girl Hanna!! Troy, Happy Father Day to one of the BEST dads in the world. I'm glad your little boy opened his eyes so he could see you and mommy!! That is the BEST fathers day gift EVER!! Take Care today and just wanted to say hello and Happy Father Day!! You are in are thoughts and prayers daily and we miss you all!! See you soon!! Love Always!!
ReplyDeleteLaura, Keaton and Makenna.
Lord, my friends are hurting for their little boy, but they have amazing faith in You. Kade is Your sweet lamb, Father. Please heal him from this trouble, make his little body good as new. Please hold my friends in the comfort of your arms and renew their faith and hope every morning. Bless little Hanna and give her the comfort she needs in the time she is away from mommy and daddy and Kade. Bless all the extended family as they reach out to help their own. Bless the hands and minds of the physicians and nurses that give care to little Kade. In You is our healing and our very lives, Father. Thank you Jesus. Amen.
ReplyDelete