Monday, June 15, 2009

Monday Noon (06-15)

I think we hit another bump. Kade was so close to getting off the last meds for his blood pressure this morning, but his body didn't respond well. They upped the dosage back up and it still stayed low after an hour or two. As in the past they gave them the maintenance fluid and that helped it get better.

The doctors have called for a full ultrasound scan of his liver/kidney and arteries, and then a chest X-ray. After that surgery will be here to to change the dressing and wound-vac. I pray everything looks good on the inside and that healing comes quickly for him.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous15 June, 2009

    Well~ a few little bumps but I'm pleased to hear about his coloring!!!! I hope with the x-rays you'll get some positive results. As I mention yesterday I will call you Allison in the morning before I come to see if you or Troy need anything. You are all in my thoughts and prayers today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous15 June, 2009

    Troy and Allison, we have been out of town so I just heard about Kaden! We are thinking about you and praying for you guys. I can't even imagine.....If you need anything I can help with, let me know!! Kris Frederick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss.cole16 June, 2009

    Troy, Allison and my BFF I miss seeing you all and Kade of course. I think and pray for you guys often. If theres anything I can do let me know. Even if its to hang out with Hanna and have BFF time. Berekely has been asking for Hanna all week and tells me she prays for Kade at night, I though that was so cute! God Bless Miss.Cole

    ReplyDelete